Simsbury River Run – 5k Race…new start 10:00!
The 5k race is a USATF certified course that features a flat, scenic loop along the Farmington River. Mile markers and water will be provided on the course.
- Online registration will be available until April 24, 2020.
- Mail-in registration. Forms and payment must be received by April 24, 2020.
- Race day registration will be open at the registration tent at Simsbury Meadows from 7:00 – 9:30 A.M.
Early Packet Pickup
Avoid the lines on race day!! Early packet pick up Saturday April 25 from 9:00-12:00 at the Simsbury Performing Arts Center located on Iron Horse Blvd.
The race will begin promptly at 10:00 AM.
Gun time with electronic RFID chips on race bibs for finish time. All runners will receive their time and place. Final times will be posted on Coolrunning.com. Elite runners should line up at the front of the pack for most accurate timing results.
Trophies will be awarded to the overall winners of the 5k and 10k races, as well as for the fastest runner in each division. All prizes and trophies will be awarded immediately after the race and finishers must be present to win.
- Youth (14 and under)
- Junior (15-19)
- Open (20-29)
- Sub-Master (30-39)
- Master (40-49)
- Grand-Master (50-59)
- Veteran (60-69)
- Hero (70 & over).
Youth (Under 18)
- $15 (Prior to April 15, 2020)
- $20 (April 16, 2018 to April 24, 2020)
- $25 (Race day registration)
- $25 (Prior to April 15, 2020)
- $30 (April 16 April 24, 2020)
- $35 (Race day registration)
Parking lots are available along the west side of Iron Horse Boulevard between Drake Hill Road and Phelps Lane. Runners should not park in the lot east of Iron Horse Boulevard next to Simsbury Meadows and the Rotary Park Playground.
A free cotton t-shirt is included with your 5k or 10k registration. Subject to availability.
All runners can upgrade to a premium, moisture-wicking shirt for an additional $20. Orders must be received by April 15, 2020 to ensure availability.
Strollers and Pushers
Strollers and pushers are welcome. Please line up toward the rear of the pack.